WordPress Blog menu list creation for bloggers and website designers, create astonishing menu list in few click on WordPress. If you are new to customizing pages on WordPress, then you are in the right place.
Are you knew to WordPress and finding it difficult on how to modify your desired theme or template to a standard website or blog? Menu list is an important aspect of any professional blog or website.
In this article, we shall guide readers on how to successfully create Menu on WordPress.
How To create Menu On WordPress
This open source contentment management application (WordPress) has made website designing or blogging stress free.
Here is how to create menu
– Login to your WordPress Dashboard using your user name and password
– Navigate to the left hand side on your dashboard and place your cursor on Appearance.
– From the drop from Appearance, click on Customize.
– Select Menu.
– Select Create a new menu.
– Next, user most first define the menu they intend to create.
– Enter the name of the Menu in the Menu name box and click on create.
– Menu has now been created.
How To Add Items To Menu
Generally one of the purpose of creating Menu is to add links, we shall guide you on how to add link item on a menu.
We have various pane like: pages, post
- Locate the pane you want (pages)
- Click on view all link , select the pages you want to add by clicking the check box.
- Click on Add to Menu to add selection
- Save your modification by clicking on Save Menu button.
How to a Menu on WordPress
There may be reason for you to delete or modify a menu, we going to show you how to delete a menu.
-Navigate to menu on your dashboard.
-click on remove link.
-scroll and click on save menu button to save changes.