Best ways to fix iPhone not booting beyond Apple Logo – it is required that we make use of top tech device especially phones to meet up with the ever advancing world. This has made a lot of people choose iPhone because of its high quality functionality and efficiency.
But these top tech devices can be be problematic a times due so many reasons, such as, improper usage, software issues, hardware damage and lot more.
iPhone comes with its fancy, simplicity and uniqueness. Many go for the product due to their advance level of security. This makes the device difficult for thieves to steal and easy for the owners to recover back their device.
The security measures implemented in this device (iPhone) require regular update of software’s by the user. On the process of putting the phone up to date, one may get stuck and the process incomplete making the device hang at logo boot stage.
Having your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo and not booting completely can be frustrating. One may begin to develop some mini heart attack! Considering the money used in purchasing the iPhone.
LETS LOOK AT POPULAR CAUSES OF iPHONE GETTING STUCK AT THE APPLE LOGO – fix iPhone not booting beyond Apple Logo
Just as we had discussed earlier their various reason why iPhone user encounter the common boot problem with their iPhones. We want to discuss major reasons of this common problems to enable us fix the issues completely and not have a repeat of the problem.
- Using untrusted App: we know it can be cost implicating getting our desired application from the app store. When the cash is not available, we go for free app that works with iOS which are not recommended by Apple.
On the process of installing some these application, our iPhone malfunction or restart on the process due to security threat to the phone. This may make the device stuck on the process of rebooting. And we are faced with our IPhone not booting beyond Apple logo.
- iOS Update. This is a major cause of IPhone getting stuck at the Apple logo interface. Since security update is necessary to improve our IPhone to be able to counter growing spread virus and other security challenge, updates becomes compulsory for all users.
At the process of updating and installing the update software, this software may not install complete due to some reason, like internet interruption, USB cable removal from a computer when using a PC and many more. This makes the OS to get corrupt, making the iPhone hang.
- Jailbreaking – it is not recommended for user of iPhone to jail break their device. Their are case where one genuinely buys an iPhone and it still has the former owners icloud account registered with the device and the new owner cant reach the former owner, one is then faced with option of jailbreaking the iPhone, on the process the device get stuck on the Apple logo interface.
The acting of jailbreaking brings about security flaws on the phone and it is strictly against Apple law,. This act make you loose your warranty may not be able to use the device for purchase on Apple store.
- Date Transfer between PC and iPhone – on the process of transferring files from our computers to phone or iPhone to computer, one may be faced with a damage USB cable which mint cause loss of files or corrupted while been transferred. Thismay result in the iPhone hanging on the Apple logo.
We have just discussed on the popular reason why iPhone are stuck on the Apple logo interface. Now lets go into the major purpose of this article. Best ways to fix iPhone not booting beyond Apple Logo.
Best ways to fix iPhone not booting beyond Apple Logo
- Hard Reset – This is one of the easiest method to make your iPhone boot properly beyond the Apple logo. For some with advance issue, the process did not work for them.
i. Take your iPhone, hold and press the power and home button together for for 20 – 30 seconds and then release and the phone will boot completely to it full functionality.
- Reset iPhone to Factory Settings – this method have worked for many and the steps are not too technical.
- Connect your iPhone to a USB and plug it into your computer.
- Press and hold the home button for 10 sec while connected to your computer while iTunes is up and running.
- iTunes will automatically detect the iPhone and an interface will come up in the iTunes showing you a menu either to update or update and restore to factory setting.
- Click update and restore. Note, this will completely wipe away all data stored on the phone. And your phone is back to normal.
- You can now reinstall back your backed up files from iCloud if you did back up.
Using TinyUmbrella – I never tried this option before but many says it worked for them, so you have tried any of the above option whict I believe one should work for you, try this one.
- Download and install TinyUmbrella for Mac on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone to a USB and connect it to your computer where you have the above software installed.
- Right click on the TinyUmberella and click open with terminal and wait for some time. And your phone is back to normal. Hope it works for you too!
- Please ensure you download the right TinyUmbrella software, so you don’t compound the issue on the phone and PC.
I hope one of these provide solution meets your need of fixing iPhone not booting beyond Apple Logo.
You can let us know if it worked for you or provide other solutions available for Best ways to fix iPhone not booting beyond Apple Logo on the comment box below. Thanks
THESE WILL INTEREST YOU!