The need to format an hard drive or install an operating system is major problem we may encounter while using our computer due to many reason.
Due modern designs of potable computers, DVD/CD are not available. We may also have cases where our install disk cannot be recognize or cannot be read.
These issue can at times can be annoying when trying to install an operating system. And we know how expensive it can cost when take it to repairer shop.
There is a way of Solving such problem. Creating a bootable USB drive is the way out, when ever you find yourself in such situation.
In this article, we shall discuss on how to make a bootable usb drive using power iso.
PowerISO is a powerful disc image file processing tool, which allows you to manipulate image in lots of ways.This create tool allows you to open, extract, create, burn, compress, encrpt,edit and convert image files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive.
It supports CD,DVD, and Blue-Ray disc image files.
powerISO users or owners have theses ISO creator, ISO extractor, ISO converter, ISO burner, ISO virtual drive, audio and video ripper. It’s a great tool to have.
PROCESS IN CREATING A BOOTABLE USB DRIVE FOR EASY FORMATING
CREATE A BOOTABLE USB DRIVE
- Start installed PowerISO.. click here to download PowerIso
- Insert the USB drive you intend to make bootable (size, 4gb upword, because most operating system are that large or more)
- Choose the menu “Tools > Create Bootable USB Drive”. The “Create Bootable USB Drive” dialog will popup. If you are using Windows Vista or above operating system, you need confirm the UAC dialog to continue.
- In “Create Bootable USB Drive” dialog, click “…” button to open the iso file of Windows operating system.
- Select the correct USB drive from the “Destination USB Drive” list if multiple USB drives are connected to the computer.
- Choose the proper writing method. “USB-HDD” is recommended.
- Click “Start” button to start creating bootable USB drive.
- If rightly done, you should have your windows ready for action