The use of hard drive or pen drives in storing important document can not be over emphasis. Their portability and size makes data storage easy and moveable.
At various point of using our drive, one may encounter data loss due virus or unintentionally deleting very important files.
Data Recovery will be the only and reliable option to recover our lost files. In a case where we do not have a backup for the lost file or a copy elsewhere, we left desperately looking for a solution, and this where Data Recovery plays the saving rule.
The process of Recovering lost document from a formatted or virus infected drive is not as difficult as you think.
Files are not completely erased when a drive is formatted. Data are still available. The address are only removed from the table of entry.
This article will open you up to few working software’s that can be used in recovering lost files and even the free means to bring deleted file back.
First lets discuss the free means of Data Recovery.
-iCare Data Recovery software gives you a free tool to help you recover loss file from a formatted drive
- install and launch iCare Data Recovery pro
2. Select the formatted external hard drive or pen drive to recover file from and wait for the program to search for lost data.
3. Double click on the documents and photos to preview. Then, select all the files to recover.
Then wait for the iCare Data Recovery software to complete the operation and you are done
USE EaseUS Recovery Wizard for your Data Recovery (not free)
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a professional external drive recovery software, that helps in restoring lost data’s such as email, photos and documents from drive,
It takes only three steps for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to restore lost file under Windows 10/8/7/XP or Mac.
- Install and launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select the files you want to recover
Then Click “NEXT” button to move to the next step.
2. Select the disk where you lost your data and click “Scan” button, the software will in no time quickly scan the selected drive to find your target files.
You can click on the “Lost Disk Drive” for lost partition and “Scan” to continue the recovery process.
At the end of the scan, you can preview all the listed recoverable documents one after the other and pick the file you want.
Then click “Recover” button to get them back with ease.
You are advice to save the recovered file on another drive.
Use of Remo Hard Drive Recovery Software.
In very short time, Remo Hard Drive Recovery Software, performs deep scanning of formatted external hard drive to locate missing files and recovers all format of files efficiently.
Steps to Recover Data from Formatted External Hard Disk:
- Launch the software and from the main screen select Recover Drives option. In the consecutive screen, choose Formatted / Reformatted Recovery option.
- Select formatted drive from which files have to be recovered and click Next for scanning to start.
- Once scanning process is completed, the recovered data can be viewed using Preview option. Select the required files to be saved on any preferred location.